You are looking at a 2019 Gibson ES-335 Historic Nashville Custom Shop 1959 reissue with an Historic Burst VOS finish, rosewood fretboard and just a great vintage vibe! If you like your 335 with a mega fat neck, this is the one for you! With hand selected woods and Gibson's finest builders, this is the cream of the crop. You’ll notice the difference with only a single note! She's 100% original and ready for action!
Some of the features of this cool guitar include:
* Model: ES-335 Historic 1959 Nashville Custom Shop
* Body Style: Semi-hollow, double cut-away
* Color: Historic Burst VOS, nitro
* Top & Back: Maple, with aged binding and solid maple center block
* Neck: 1-piece mahogany, set neck, with long neck tenon
* Fretboard: Rosewood, with binding
* Nut: Bone, 1-11/16” width
* Pickups: Gibson custom wound MHS bass & treble humbuckers
* Controls: 2 volume, 2 tone 3-way toggle pickup selector
* Neck Profile: Round C, fat, 1st fret .934”, 12th fret 1.031"
* Bridge: ABR-1 adjustable with titanium saddles & die-cast zinc stopbar tail-piece
* Hardware: Nickel
* Tuners: Kluson vintage, with green tulip kobs
* Knobs: Gold top hats
* Fret Inlays: Mother-of-pearl dots
* Pick-guard: Multi-ply b/w/b/w/b
* Weight: 83 lbs.
* Serial # A99xxx
She was just born a few months ago in 2019, and is in perfect VOS condition, with no nicks or dings to report. The neck is straight, with no cracks or repairs... the frets are perfect, with their entire life ahead of them... and the sound is sweet! Also included is the original Gibson Lifton hard shell case, and even includes the case candy and certificate, just as shown in the last picture! Whoever brings this baby home is gonna be STOKED!!