You are looking at a 2018 Martin D-28 acoustic with a Sitka spruce top with aging toner, Indian Rosewood back & sides, and ebony fretboard! Just a great, balanced guitar, both physically and tonally… Easy to hold, easy on the eyes, ears and fingers. I play alot of guitars in this shop, and I honestly have to say that this is one of the better acoustics I’ve played in a very long while. The action is just perfect… and the tone is incrediby balanced and crisp. I love this guitar, and you will too. She’s 100% original and ready to rock!
Here is the lowdown on the features:
* Model: D-28
* Body Style: Dreadnought
* Top: Sitka spruce with aging toner
* Back & Sides: East Indian Rosewood
* Finish: Gloss top, back & sides
* Binding: Antique white
* Inlays: Mother-of-pearl dots
* Side Dots: White
* Rosette: Multi-Stripe
* Bracing: Forward shifted X, non-scalloped
* Neck: Select hardwood, with satin finish
* Neck Profile: Modified low oval profile, performance taper
* Headstock: Solid/square taper
* Scale Length: 25.4”
* Number of Frets Clear: 14
* Nut Width: 1-3/4”
* Fretboard: Solid black ebony
* Number of Frets: 20
* Fretboard Radius: 16"
* Bridge: Solid black ebony
* Pickguard: Tortoise
* Nut & Saddle: Bone
* Tuners: Nickel open-geared. with Butterbean knobs
* Serial # 2189286
She was born in 2018, and is in flawless condition, with no nicks or dings to report. The neck is straight with no cracks or repairs... The frets are excellent, with plenty of life ahead... and the sound is just beautiful! Also included is the original Martin hard shell case (shown in the pictures) and it even includes the case candy, just as shown in the last picture! Whoever brings this baby home is going to be STOKED!!
WHILE YOU ARE HERE, GO AHEAD AND LOOK AT MY OTHER AUCTIONS!! OUR CLIENTS ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD!!
Me- I have a 100% positive feedback rating, and intend to keep it that way! So please don't worry! You're in good hands here!!
Shipping- We take pride in packing our guitars well, and shipping them quickly. Please note, if you are paying with Pay Pal, we will only ship to the address that is listed in Pay Pal. Here are the shipping rates, covering the planet earth:
USA - $59 with UPS
Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico - $119
Brazil, Argentina - $179
Australia, New Zealand, Switzerland - $249 USPS Express or $349 UPS
All Other Worldwide Shipping - $219 - UPS Worldwide Expedited (in most cases); However, if UPS is more costly in certain countries, USPS will then be used instead.
Payment Methods- Pay Pal is preferred!! We do also accept direct payment with Mastercard, Visa, American Express and even Discover!
~ TEXAS RESIDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO ADD 8.25% SALES TAX ~
We are an authorized dealer for: Knaggs, Ken Smith, F Bass, Trussart, Warwick, Breedlove and Warrior, so for these instruments, if listed as NEW, there is a full factory warranty. For all other brands, or if listed as USED, there is no warranty available
We do accept returns up to 14 days from the point of the initial sale, which means that the guitar must be back in our possession within this 14 day period. However, please be aware of the following conditions: If for any reason you wish to return the guitar, just call or email me directly, within 24 hours of your receiving the item, and let me know that you want to return it. Once we receive the guitar back, in the same condition, you will receive a refund, less a $50 restock fee. Also be aware that the initial shipping fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
International Bidders- We, at G-Brat's Guitars, are HONORED to do business with anybody on the planet earth... So international buyers are VERY welcome here! That being said, please observe the following conditions:
- If you are paying with Pay Pal, please be completely registered with Pay Pal, prior to the purchase; this will help avoid shipment delays, and will assure that you will get your guitar as quickly as possible!
- International shipments usually require additional "Customs Fees" or "Import Taxes". These fees will vary, depending on the country, and are the responsibility of the buyer. If you want more information on what these fees entail, please contact your local customs office for this information.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LOOKING!!!