You're looking at a 2018 Gibson Les Paul Standard with a Transparent Blue Burst gloss finish, on a sweet 3A flamed maple top, nickel hardware and coil-tapping. This one has a fast/low action, and the coil-tapping gives adds another dimension of tone! She's all original and ready to rock the house down!!
Here is the lowdown on all the features:
* Model: Les Paul Standard
* Finish: Transparent Blue Burst, gloss nitro
* Body: Mahogany, with ultra-modern weight relief
* Top: Carved 3A flamed maple
* Scale Length: 24-3/4”
* Neck: Mahogany, set neck
* Neck Profile: Asymmetrical slim taper, 1st fret - .800”, 12th fret - .875"
* Fretboard: Rosewood, 22 Frets, Plek'd
* Fret Inlays: Trapezoid
* Undercut Fret Over Binding ~ for extra playing surface
* Nut: Tektoid graphite, 1.695” nut-width
* Pickups: Burstbucker Pro bass & treble humbuckers
* Controls: 2 volume & 2 tone, 3-way switch, push/pull pots, for coil tapping, phase changing and pure bybass
* Binding: Top & fretboard
* Bridge: Aluminum Tune-o-matic bridge & tailpiece
* Tuners: Grover locking kidney, nickel
* Weight: 9 lbs.
* Serial # 1800xxxxx
She was born just recently in 2018 and is has only been played as a store demo. There are some light surface scratches below the treble strings, a tiny light pinhead sized nick on the back edge, and the back seam is slightly noticeable on the back finish. This is an awesome guitar despite these minor flaws. The neck is straight, with no cracks or repairs... the frets are perfect, with their entire life ahead of them... and the sound is sweet! Also included is the original brown Gibson hard shell case, and even includes the case candy as shown in the last picture! Whoever brings this baby home is gonna be STOKED!!