You are looking at a 2017 PRS Mark Tremonti Baritone Artist Package, limited edition, with a Copperhead finish on a gorgeous Artist Maple flamed top, and a flamed Maple neck! This is a rare 25-1/2” long scale version of the Tremonti, and comes loaded from the factory with a set of 14-68 gauge strings… so if you want to get down and dirty, this baby will do it like no other. PRS only produced 100 of these guitars, but this one is extra special, as this Copperhead finish is not part of the normal run. This is actually a Private Stock color, so you will probably not see another one like this on the planet. She's 100% original and ready to rock the house down!
Here is the lowdown on the features:
- Model: Mark Tremonti Baritone Artist Package Limited Edition ~ Only 100 Made
- Color: Copperhead ~ Private Stock Color!
- Artist Grade Flamed Maple Top
- Mahogany Body
- Flamed Maple Set Neck
- Pattern Thin Neck profile
- Long 25-1/2” Scale Length
- Rosewood Fretboard
- Rosewood Headstock Overlay, with Inlaid PRS Logo
- Tremonti Truss Rod Cover
- Abalone Birds Fret Inlays
- Nickel Hardware
- PRS Tremonti Bass & PRS 58/15 Treble Humbucker Pickups ~ Bridge pup Uncovered
- 2 Volume, 2 Tone and 3-way Toggle Pickup Selector
- PRS Adjustable Wrap-Around Stop Tail Bridge
- PRS Phase III Locking Tuners
- She Weighs 8.6 lbs.
- Serial # 17 237xxx
She was born just recently on February 15th, 2017, and has never been owned, or even played. I just picked this up from the original PRS dealer right after he received it from PRS… The guitar has not even been on display. There are no nicks or dings to report here. The neck is straight, with no cracks or repairs... the frets are perfect, with their entire life ahead of them... and the sound is sweet! Also included is the original PRS Artist Paisley hard shell case, and even includes the case candy, adjustment tools, case keys, and bird tag certificate, just as shown in the last picture!
Whoever brings this baby home is gonna be STOKED!!
WHILE YOU ARE HERE, GO AHEAD AND LOOK AT MY OTHER AUCTIONS!! OUR CLIENTS ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD!!
Me- I have a 100% positive feedback rating, and intend to keep it that way! So please don't worry! You're in good hands here!!
Shipping- We take pride in packing our guitars well, and shipping them quickly. Please note, if you are paying with Pay Pal, we will only ship to the address that is listed in Pay Pal. Here are the shipping rates, covering the planet earth:
USA - $49 with UPS
Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico - $119
Brazil, Argentina - $159
Australia, New Zealand, Switzerland - $219 USPS Express or $249 UPS
All Other Worldwide Shipping - $219 - UPS Worldwide Expedited (in most cases); However, if UPS is more costly in certain countries, USPS will then be used instead.
Payment Methods- Pal Pal is preferred!! We do also accept direct payment with Mastercard, Visa, American Express and even Discover!
~ TEXAS RESIDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO ADD 8.25% SALES TAX ~
We are an authorized dealer for: Ken Smith, Breedlove and Warrior, so for these instruments, there is a full factory warranty. For all other brands, we are not an authorized dealer; so there is no warranty available.
We do accept returns up to 14 days from the point of the initial sale, which means that the guitar must be back in our possession within this 14 day period. However, please be aware of the following conditions: If for any reason you wish to return the guitar, just call or email me directly, within 24 hours of your receiving the item, and let me know that you want to return it. Once we receive the guitar back, in the same condition, you will receive a refund, less a $50 restock fee. Also be aware that the initial shipping fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
International Bidders- We, at G-Brat's Guitars, are HONORED to do business with anybody on the planet earth... So international buyers are VERY welcome here! That being said, please observe the following conditions:
- If you are paying with Pay Pal, please be completely registered with Pay Pal, prior to the purchase; this will help avoid shipment delays, and will assure that you will get your guitar as quickly as possible!
- International shipments usually require additional "Customs Fees" or "Import Taxes". These fees will vary, depending on the country, and are the responsibility of the buyer. If you want more information on what these fees entail, please contact your local customs office for this information.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LOOKING!!!