You are looking at a 2017 Gibson Les Paul Classic with a black gloss finish, a Bigsby tremolo and dual mini-humbuckers. If you are looking for something different, this one certainly qualifies. You just won’t see too many of these around. Also.. it may be important to mentionl; this baby is HEAVY.. so if you’re afraid of a guitar that weighs 11.6 lbs, you may want to run and hide. However, if you’re strong enough to pick her up, you will reap the benefits of her awesome tone. She’s 100% original and ready for action!
Some of the features of this cool guitar include:
* Model: Les Paul Classic w Bigsby & Mini-Humbuckers
* Finish: Black, gloss nitro
* Top: Maple
* Body: Mahogany
* Neck: Mahogany, set neck
* Fretboard: Rosewood, 22 frets
* Pickups: Gibson mini-humbucker bass & treble
* Neck Profile: Slim tapered 60’s
* Bridge: Bigsby tremolo with adjustable tune-o-matic
* Hardware: Nickel
* Tuners: Grover kidney, nickel
* Controls: 2 volume & 2 tone, 3-way switch
* Knobs: Gold, speed knobs
* Fret Inlays: Pearloid trapezoid
* Weight: 11.6 lbs.
* Serial # 1700xxxxx
She was born just recently in 2017 and has only been played while on display at the original retail shop. There are no nicks or dings, but you will find the typical surface scratches which seem to magically appear on any black glossy guitar. They are not obvious, but they are there. The neck is straight, with no cracks or repairs... the frets are perfect, with their entire life ahead of them... and the sound is sweet! Also included is the original Gibson hard shell case, and even includes the case candy and adjustment tools, just as shown in the last picture! Whoever brings this baby home is gonna be STOKED!!
WHILE YOU ARE HERE, GO AHEAD AND LOOK AT MY OTHER AUCTIONS!! OUR CLIENTS ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD!!
Me- I have a 100% positive feedback rating, and intend to keep it that way! So please don't worry! You're in good hands here!!
Shipping- We take pride in packing our guitars well, and shipping them quickly. Please note, if you are paying with Pay Pal, we will only ship to the address that is listed in Pay Pal. Here are the shipping rates, covering the planet earth:
USA - $49 with UPS
Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico - $119
Brazil, Argentina - $159
Australia, New Zealand, Switzerland - $219 USPS Express or $249 UPS
All Other Worldwide Shipping - $219 - UPS Worldwide Expedited (in most cases); However, if UPS is more costly in certain countries, USPS will then be used instead.
Payment Methods- Pal Pal is preferred!! We do also accept direct payment with Mastercard, Visa, American Express and even Discover!
~ TEXAS RESIDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO ADD 8.25% SALES TAX ~
Factory Warranty- We are an authorized dealer for: Ken Smith, F Bass, Warwick, Breedlove and Warrior, so for these instruments, there is a full factory warranty. For all other brands, we are not an authorized dealer; so there is no warranty available.
We do accept returns up to 14 days from the point of the initial sale, which means that the guitar must be back in our possession within this 14 day period. However, please be aware of the following conditions: If for any reason you wish to return the guitar, just call or email me directly, within 24 hours of your receiving the item, and let me know that you want to return it. Once we receive the guitar back, in the same condition, you will receive a refund, less a $50 restock fee. Also be aware that the initial shipping fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
International Bidders- We, at G-Brat's Guitars, are HONORED to do business with anybody on the planet earth... So international buyers are VERY welcome here! That being said, please observe the following conditions:
- If you are paying with Pay Pal, please be completely registered with Pay Pal, prior to the purchase; this will help avoid shipment delays, and will assure that you will get your guitar as quickly as possible!
- International shipments usually require additional "Customs Fees" or "Import Taxes". These fees will vary, depending on the country, and are the responsibility of the buyer. If you want more information on what these fees entail, please contact your local customs office for this information.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LOOKING!!!