You are looking at a 2017 Gibson ES-339 Memphis semi-hollow Limited Edition, with a Denim Blue gloss finish on a gorgeous flamed maple top, block fret inlays and nickel hardware! If you like the look and feel of an ES-335, but prefer a smaller body that’s easier to hold, this is the ticket right here! She's 100% original and ready to rock!
Some of the features of this cool guitar include:
* Model: ES-339 Figured Limited Edition
* Color: Denim Blue, Nitro
* Body Style: Double cut-away, semi-hollow w dual f-holes
* Top: Figured maple
* Back: Maple
* Binding: Black, top, back and fretboard
* Center Block: Maple
* Neck: Mahogany, set neck
* Fretboard: Rosewood, 22 frets, 12” radius
* Fret Inlays: Pearloid dots
* Nut: Bone, 1.675” width
* Scale Length: 24-3/4"
* Pickups: Gibson 57 classic bass & treble humbuckers
* Neck Profile: Classic C (medium)
* Bridge: Tune-o-matic adjustable with stopbar
* Hardware: Nickel
* Tuners: Grover kidney, nickel
* Controls: 2 volume & 2 tone, 3-way toggle switch
* Knobs: Black top hats with silver inserts
* Pick-guard: 5-ply b/w/b/w/b
* Weight: 7.2 lbs.
* Serial # 12727736
She was born on October 30th, 2017 and is in excellent + condition, with only a single light surface impression on the back of the neck. The guitar is otherwise flawless.
The neck is straight, with no cracks or repairs... the frets are perfect, with their entire life ahead of them... and the sound is sweet! Also included is the original Gibson hard shell case, and even includes the certificate, just as shown in the last picture! Whoever brings this baby home is gonna be STOKED!!