You are looking at a 2016 PRS McCarty 594 Private Stock, with a Glacier Blue Smoked Burst high gloss nitro finish on a stellar private stock flame top, with a Madagascar Rosewood fretboard with curly maple binding, and mother-of-pearl birds with paua outlines! Just a fantastic guitar in every aspect! She’s 100% original and ready to rock!
Here is the lowdown on all the features:
- Private Stock #6298 ~ Numbered and Signed by Paul Reed Smith and Paul Miles on the back of the headstock
- Model: McCarty 594
- Color: Glacier Blue Smoked Burst, high gloss nitro
- Top: Curly maple, Private Stock
- Body: Lightweight African ribbon mahogany
- Neck: Figured mahogany, set neck
- Headstock Veneer: Madagascar rosewood with curly maple binding, mother-of-pearl Private Stock eagle inlay, with paua outlines
- Neck Profile: Pattern vintage
- Fretboard: Madagascar rosewood, with curly maple binding
- Fret Inlays: Mother-of-pearl birds, with paua outlines
- Side Dots: Black
- Pickups: PRS 58/15LT bass & treble humbuckers
- Electronics/Controls: 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way toggle, push/pull tone controls for coil tapping
- Hardware: Hybrid gold/nickel
- Bridge: PRS aluminum/bronze 2-piece stop tail
- Tuners: PRS phase III locking, gold/nickel with Ebony knobs
- Nut: Bone
- Truss Rod Cover: Madagascar rosewood
- Weight: 7.6 lbs.
- Serial # 16 229746
She was born on June 24th, 2016 and is in perfect mint condition, with no playwear to report. The neck is straight, with no cracks or repairs... the frets are perfect with their entire life ahead of them... and the sound is as sweet as it gets! Also included is the original PRS Private Stock leather case, and includes all of the case candy and Private Stock certificate, just as shown in the last picture! Whoever brings this baby home is gonna be STOKED!!