You are looking at a 2011 PRS Custom 24 Limited Edition Tree of Life, with a Black Gold Smokeburst gloss finish, on a monster artist grade maple flame top, ribboned mahogany body, artist grade maple flamed neck, and the amazing Tree of Life fretboard inlays which span the full length of the fretboard, and onto the headstock! Also, the woods for this guitar were actually selected by Paul Reed Smith himself. If you’re a collector, you already know how rare and valuable this guitar is, so don’t hesitate, as this will not not be here for long. She's 100% original and ready to rock!
Here is the lowdown on the features:
* Model: Custom 24 Limited Edition Tree of Life
* Top Color: Black Gold Smokeburst, gloss
* Top: Artist grade carved flamed maple
* Headstock Veneer: Rosewood
* Back: Ribboned mahogany
* Neck: Artist grade flamed maple, set neck
* Neck Profile: Pattern regular
* Fretboard: Rosewood
* Fretboard & Headstock Inlay: Tree of Life created with Green Abalone, (both heart & standard varieties), Donkey Ear Abalone, and Black-Lip Ocean Pearl Oyster ~ the inlay extends onto the headstock from the fretboard
* Number of Frets: 24
* Scale Length: 25”
* Pickups: PRS 57/08 bass & treble humbuckers
* Electronics: 1 volume, 1 tone, 5-way blade switch
* Knobs: PRS gold lampshades
* Hardware: Gold
* Bridge: PRS tremolo, gold
* Tuners: PRS phase III locking, gold
* Weight: 8 lbs.
* Serial # 11 182808
She was born on November 30th, 2011 and is in mint condition, with no play wear to report. The neck is straight, with no cracks or repairs... the frets perfect with their entire life ahead of them... and the sound is sweet! Also included is the original PRS Artist Package hard shell case, and includes the case candy and special Tree of Life certificate, just as shown in the last picture! Whoever brings this baby home is gonna be STOKED!!